- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Architect(RIBA), Software designer, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Art. A very long time practitioner of Building Modelling.
United KingdomWebsite Email
• I am a high-resolution thinker and problem solver.
• An Architect (the type that designs buildings) who also designs both software and processes to achieve solutions on multiple platforms.
• Continual learner in computer data science and building information modelling.
• I use the experience and expertise of those around me.
• I like to share knowledge with people to help effect transitional change for better outcomes.
• Passionate believer in maximising effort by automation processes and structured data.
• Practice what I preach by testing and experimenting on my own built assets.
Featured articles and news
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.
Communicating the right information at the right time.
Materials can take on different properties to control heat and glare.
Challenges in the construction sector and beyond.
Exploring brick and timber construction techniques.
On wheels or on platforms, micro dwellings are popping up everywhere.
Landlords must now comply with new repair regulations.
You can add articles and help improve knowledge in the construction industry.
Ayo Sokale explains the struggles of being neurodiverse.