- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Architect(RIBA), Software designer, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Art. A very long time practitioner of Building Modelling.
United KingdomWebsite Email
• I am a high-resolution thinker and problem solver.
• An Architect (the type that designs buildings) who also designs both software and processes to achieve solutions on multiple platforms.
• Continual learner in computer data science and building information modelling.
• I use the experience and expertise of those around me.
• I like to share knowledge with people to help effect transitional change for better outcomes.
• Passionate believer in maximising effort by automation processes and structured data.
• Practice what I preach by testing and experimenting on my own built assets.
Featured articles and news
Proper materials and maintenance can help reduce rust.
Is the construction sector responding to calls for ED&I?
Engineers pay tribute by sharing their memories.
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.