- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Architect(RIBA), Software designer, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Art. A very long time practitioner of Building Modelling.
United KingdomWebsite Email
• I am a high-resolution thinker and problem solver.
• An Architect (the type that designs buildings) who also designs both software and processes to achieve solutions on multiple platforms.
• Continual learner in computer data science and building information modelling.
• I use the experience and expertise of those around me.
• I like to share knowledge with people to help effect transitional change for better outcomes.
• Passionate believer in maximising effort by automation processes and structured data.
• Practice what I preach by testing and experimenting on my own built assets.
Featured articles and news
CLC provides guidance related to product marks, post-Brexit.
Net zero goals incorporated into plans for a new European Bauhaus.
BREEAM offers its resilient approach to Building Back Better.
Country moves one step closer to creating independent body.
BSRIA examines factors driving the industry.
Ensuring designs are developed, validated and can be effectively implemented.
The Homebuyer Survey most suitable for newer homes or simple properties.
Health and safety practices for body and mind.
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.