- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Architect(RIBA), Software designer, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Art. A very long time practitioner of Building Modelling.
United KingdomWebsite Email
• I am a high-resolution thinker and problem solver.
• An Architect (the type that designs buildings) who also designs both software and processes to achieve solutions on multiple platforms.
• Continual learner in computer data science and building information modelling.
• I use the experience and expertise of those around me.
• I like to share knowledge with people to help effect transitional change for better outcomes.
• Passionate believer in maximising effort by automation processes and structured data.
• Practice what I preach by testing and experimenting on my own built assets.
Featured articles and news
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.