- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Architect(RIBA), Software designer, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Art. A very long time practitioner of Building Modelling.
United KingdomWebsite Email
• I am a high-resolution thinker and problem solver.
• An Architect (the type that designs buildings) who also designs both software and processes to achieve solutions on multiple platforms.
• Continual learner in computer data science and building information modelling.
• I use the experience and expertise of those around me.
• I like to share knowledge with people to help effect transitional change for better outcomes.
• Passionate believer in maximising effort by automation processes and structured data.
• Practice what I preach by testing and experimenting on my own built assets.
Featured articles and news
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.