- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About The Portakabin Group
Modular building specialists for the past 50 years, delivering innovative accommodation solutions in the most challenging situations
As the pioneers of modular construction, the Portakabin Group can deliver permanent-quality buildings, of any size, to fulfil any application and up to 70 per cent faster than using traditional construction.
The time and cost savings of choosing modular construction are significant, as are the environmental benefits. What’s more, the Group promises to deliver every building on time and on budget – for complete peace of mind.
Whether we are delivering a single classroom or a multi-storey office complex, contractors’ site accommodation or a complete hospital facility, the Portakabin Group applies the same design and build expertise, attention to detail and comprehensive support services – so that every customer gets precisely the building they need, delivered just when they need it.
The Portakabin Group has been leading the way in modular building innovation for more than 50 years, and today has operations in seven countries across Europe. Its building products and services are delivered by seven brands, each offering a specific range of products and services to meet the needs of our diverse customer base.
- Portakabin offers a full range of modular and portable buildings for sale and hire across the UK and Europe
- Portakabin Allspace serves Ireland.
- Yorkon offers architecturally-designed buildings for prestigious building projects
- Konstructa Hire is the UK’s leading supplier of high-quality construction site accommodation
- Portaloo offers domestic-standard toilets, showers and changing rooms.
- Foremans supplies high quality refurbished Portakabin modular buildings
- Oecon is a manufacturer and distributor of modular buildings in Germany most notably in construction related industries and a number of other sectors.
Featured articles and news
ECA proposes strategies for the present and the future.
Paul Morrell to lead independent review of the construction products testing regime.
Standard will help employers foster wellbeing and manage psychosocial risks.
Global fire standards for safety of people and property.
An introduction to the 5 core principles of lean.
Can the profession use its skills to save the world from climate change?
How faulty science resulted in sanitation reform.
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
Click the button to subscribe.