- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Philip Collard
We are leading Work Winning management consultancy helping construction organisations embed work winning best practice.
United KingdomWebsite Email
MarketingWorks, a leading Work Winning construction industry management consultancy, has helped numerous construction organisations to embed work winning best practice, helping them to move from reactive project-centricity to proactive client-centricity and thereby to win more work. MarketingWorks has provided services for over 1000 construction firms, including 9 of the top 20 contractors and 5 of the top 10 consultants.
Our range of services includes bespoke solutions for leaders who want to improve work winning behaviours (encompassing all aspects of the win work process) and tactical solutions through business development mentoring support and skills training.
MarketingWorks helps our clients define and establish the organisational environment for long term success in work winning through delivering bespoke win work revitalisation programmes. Our methodology is based on a four-stage process:
This approach is based on understanding where good work winning practice exists within an organisation across all stages of the work winning process, enhancing processes, skills, systems and tools, behaviours and results. It enables what works well within the organisation to be exploited and enhanced using the expertise of MarketingWorks consultants.
 Win Work Support & Mentoring
- Opportunity & pipeline management tools & processes
- PQQ Review Go/No Go Selectivity Matrix
- Bid Mentoring
- Proposal Review
- Mobilising a Framework Event
- Mobilising a Sector Team Event
- Mobilising Key Client Teams
- Proposal Red Team Review
- Presentation Facilitation
- Presentation Red Team Reviews
- Win Work Audit
- Senior Management Perspectives Survey
- Bid Management Perspectives Survey
- Bid Data Analysis
- Client Perspectives Survey
- Key Client Relationship Survey
- Win Work Healthcheck
 Skills Refreshment Workshops
- How to Sell High Value Services and Convert New Business
- Critical Success Factors in Bid Management
- Winning Business with Winning proposals
- Delivering Successful Presentations at Tender Interview
- Work Winning Revitalisation Workshop
 Articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.