- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Construction PR, marketing and IT consultant with focus on SaaS & collaboration (FCIPR, Wikipedian, Crewe Alex FC fan, cyclist)
My name is Paul Wilkinson, and I run a company called pwcom.co.uk Limited
pwcom.co.uk is a specialist consultancy, combining expertise in public relations, marketing and social media (Web 2.0) with over 25 years’ experience in the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and property sectors, including a decade focused on collaborative ICT applications. It is unique in offering both marketing communications expertise and technology consultancy services. I am:
- a construction PR and marketing specialist with in-house and consultancy experience dating back to 1987
- a leading advocate of the application of social media (Web 2.0) to help AEC businesses
- a world authority on SaaS-based construction collaboration technologies
- a regular speaker at academic institutions and industry events
- an author - I have written numerous published articles, book chapters and a book about construction collaboration technologies, and I blog a lot!
- website: http://www.pwcom.co.uk
- PR blog: http://www.blog.pwcom.co.uk
- tech blog: http://www.extranetevolution.com
- Twitter: @EEPaul
- LinkedIn: in/jpaulwilkinson
- Google+ profile
Featured articles and news
A history lesson in geographic information systems.
A low tech, easy to use method of extinguishing small fires.
How can these valued spaces be reused?
Partnership avoids the need for listed building consent.
Connecting building design from inception to completion to operations.
Gregor Harvie predicts interoperability will be construction’s Uber moment.
Expert commentary and insight.
Guidance offered for stained glass window maintenance.
Define need before determining viability.
Framework examines social value of projects.
RfX or Request for [fill in the blank].
Organisation establishes Equality, Diversity, Inclusion taskforce.
Government announces plans for new building projects.
Outsourcing method to procure and manage supplies.