Translocation is the process of transporting species or habitats from one location to another and then 'releasing' them. For example, if an area of land is required for a new development, species might be moved from that site to a suitable alternative location.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Biodiversity offsetting.
- BREEAM Ecological value of site.
- BREEAM Enhancing site ecology.
- BREEAM Minimising impact on existing site ecology.
- BREEAM Protection of ecological features.
- Ecological impact assessment.
- Ecological network.
- Ecological survey.
- Ecology compensation.
- Ecology connectivity.
- Great crested newt.
- Protected species licence.
- Protected species.