The Farmer Review of the UK Construction Labour Model
Simply put construction has to modernise or die. This review of the construction industry warns that unless things change then the industry risks a decline. Dysfunctional training, a lack of collaboration and innovation and the risks posed by Brexit all require addressing to bring about a 21st century. While industry has to step up it needs to work with government who should be pushing change.
--Steve Sugden 15:38, 26 Jun 2020 (BST)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Diversity, social value and skills
- Building People 'Network of Networks'
 Join in
Building People is bringing together the huge amount of resource that exists across the Built Environment industry, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value.
We need your help to do this.
Have you got useful material to share? Do you know of information that would be helpful to others? If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then it's relevant to others. Help them find it by using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.