Soft skills v hard skills
The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) Glossary of procurement terms, defines hard skills as: ‘Specific skills that have to be taught, such as learning to use a new computer system, or gaining a professional qualification.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Architectural training.
- Boardroom to building site skills gap survey
- Building Skills for Offsite Construction
- Civil engineering soft and digital skills.
- Five transferable skills important to civil engineering.
- National Infrastructure Plan for Skills.
- Perkins review of engineering skills.
- Skills to build.
- Supply chain.