Building a better future
Bioregional have produced this guide to support companies in meeting sustainable development goals (SDG). SDGs cover 169 targets of which 56 can be directly linked the construction sector. The guide offers a step by step process to support new developments in identifying what it can achieve and how these can be measured.
--Steve Sugden 16:29, 26 Jun 2020 (BST)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- An interpretation of the SDG's for use at an infrastructure project level.
- Circular economy in the built environment.
- Climate change science.
- Global compact.
- Helping achieve the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- QSAND and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Sustainable Development Goals and civil engineering.
- Sustainable Development Goals and the triple bottom line.
- Sustainable development goals.
- Sustainable Infrastructure Group's sustainable development goals workshop.
- Sustainable procurement.
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future.
- UK Climate Change Risk Assessment.
Diversity, social value and skills
- Building People 'Network of Networks'
 Join in
Building People is bringing together the huge amount of resource that exists across the Built Environment industry, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value.
We need your help to do this.
Have you got useful material to share? Do you know of information that would be helpful to others? If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then it's relevant to others. Help them find it by using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.