Building a better future
Bioregional have produced this guide to support companies in meeting sustainable development goals (SDG). SDGs cover 169 targets of which 56 can be directly linked the construction sector. The guide offers a step by step process to support new developments in identifying what it can achieve and how these can be measured.
--Steve Sugden 16:29, 26 Jun 2020 (BST)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- An interpretation of the SDG's for use at an infrastructure project level.
- Circular economy in the built environment.
- Climate change science.
- Global compact.
- Helping achieve the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- QSAND and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Sustainable Development Goals and civil engineering.
- Sustainable Development Goals and the triple bottom line.
- Sustainable development goals.
- Sustainable Infrastructure Group's sustainable development goals workshop.
- Sustainable procurement.
- The Carbon Plan: Delivering our low carbon future.
- UK Climate Change Risk Assessment.