About Sohail Khan
C/84 PWD Quarter Left Bank Beraj Colony,
Contact No: 0345-3638683
Novartis Pharma Pakistan Pvt. Ltd. - Hyderabad - March 2005 to Present
- Responsible for the coordination in design document preparation of civil design projects as build drawings records keeping, maintaining soft copy of all drawings etc.
- Record keeping of Capex project related documents in accordance with the SOP of project documentation.
- Keep the hard and soft records of Layouts/ drawings from planning phase.
- Preparation of Purchase requisitions on the basis of bids received from procurement, cost comparatives and approvals.
- To check and verify contractor bills and assist Site project engineer for any deviation found in bills from PO quantity/ actual work done quantities.
- Keep the tracks on running bills/invoices/ purchase orders of all capex related works.
- Ensure availability of Site safety PPEs for the project team and administration of project dept.
- To represent EHS across all disciplines within the Safety, Health, Occupational Hygiene and Environmental area, passing issue raised onto others in EHS team for assistance or information.
- To ensure that all EHS issues are addressed through all phases of the project life cycle.
- To ensure that all activities within this responsibility are undertaken on time to allow the smooth progression throughout the Project from Initiation to Handover
- To consult all available records of all existing underground services and advise for avoidance or diversion of same in a timely manner.
- To liase with the Construction Representative to ensure that the construction activities in this discipline meet
- NOVARTIS standard engineering practices, site procedures, regulatory and legal requirements and that the standard of workmanship is of the required quality.
- To regularly report to the Project Manager and other Team members on all Contractors’ performance, including progress to schedule, safety and standard of workmanship and advice on time of any potential issues
- The underlying focus to provide the most comprehensive and accurate construction documents feasible in the time allocated.
- Supervise the following projects and successfully completed on time.
- Security enhancement Project
- Extension of Boundary Wall
- Security Watch Towers
- CCTV System
- IT Networking
- Hand Geometry System
- Parking Shades
- Admin Office Block Renovation
- Engineering Block Office
- Finish Goods Warehouse
- New Solid Block
- QA Block Renovation
- Security Guard Resident and Time Office
- New Vitamin Area
- Data Center
- I always tried to apply innovative approach in executing my routine works which could be assessed for my diversified works like, developing the proposed layout plan by Auto CAD.
- Timely follow up / process the Purchase Requisition, Purchased Orders and Invoices for achieving the task of projects on time.
- Maintain records of projects in hard and soft copies.
Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil
Zeeshan institute of Science & Technology – Hyderabad 2013 to 2015
B.Com in Commerce
University of Sindh - Hyderabad 2006 to 2008
Short Course of Auto CAD
Computer Man Institute of Emerging Technologies – Hyderabad 2007
One Year Course in Computer Science
Pakistan Institute of Information Technology – Hyderabad 2001 to 2002
Featured articles and news
Could e-bikes be a solution to congested and polluted urban centres?
Government publishes details of £500bn investment pipeline in infrastructure, described as the 'most comprehensive ever'.
Top of new skyscraper trimmed down by 30m to avoid interfering with City Airport flights.
A new concept unveiled to tackle the lack of sports facilities in inner cities.
'Open hand' designs revealed for a new entertainment complex in China.
Modernist architecture and its many international variations explained.
BRE support Europe-wide strategic heating plans for local and national authorities.
Work set to begin on 'one of America's greatest parks', which will be 10 times bigger than Central Park.
One of our most popular articles - RSHP's Mike Davies writes about the concept design process.
As Cuba mourn the death of Castro, major renovation of this symbolic landmark may be a reflection of the country's fresh start.