About Christine H

Watercourse.garden landscaping

United Kingdom

Hi I need some info please. We recently purchased a new house which has a very small dyke (watercourse) at the bottom of the garden. As I understand this is our responsibility to maintain and it cannot be filled in even though the water passing through is minimal.would it be possible to build a framework over it and deck it to allow us more usable garden space...all advice welcome

Designing Buildings Anywhere

Get the Firefox add-on to access 20,000 definitions direct from any website

Find out more Accept cookies and
don't show me this again