- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
smart Green technology ( new idea )
Name : Ali Bobaker
Career : placement year civil engineer at Keller Foundation UK
I am a third year civil engineering student at university of Portsmouth . I have been short listed in daily telegraph stem award in 2015 , and entry innovation was a wall building robotic machine .
full detail can provided ( on request )
__THE MAIN IDEA ___
One of the easiest things you can do to decrease energy consumption in terms of (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) around the house is to install a smart energy monitor
- this monitor can be linked to mobile phones as an app, which can send a reminders of the amount of money that the person save/lose in order to encourage people to reduce the use of unnecessary energy .
- If a householder forget to switch of the (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) then the Monitor will start sending alarmed reminder.
- Full control by this app to stop any unnecessary use of the energy.
- Studies can be implemented to check the reduced amount of the generated gas emission.
This innovation is just an initial idea and can be improved along with some support.
Featured articles and news
A guide to daylight design for commercial buildings.
Smart mapping approaches for building better infrastructure.
The importance of emergency planning.
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.