- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
smart Green technology ( new idea )
Name : Ali Bobaker
Career : placement year civil engineer at Keller Foundation UK
I am a third year civil engineering student at university of Portsmouth . I have been short listed in daily telegraph stem award in 2015 , and entry innovation was a wall building robotic machine .
full detail can provided ( on request )
__THE MAIN IDEA ___
One of the easiest things you can do to decrease energy consumption in terms of (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) around the house is to install a smart energy monitor
- this monitor can be linked to mobile phones as an app, which can send a reminders of the amount of money that the person save/lose in order to encourage people to reduce the use of unnecessary energy .
- If a householder forget to switch of the (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) then the Monitor will start sending alarmed reminder.
- Full control by this app to stop any unnecessary use of the energy.
- Studies can be implemented to check the reduced amount of the generated gas emission.
This innovation is just an initial idea and can be improved along with some support.
Featured articles and news
High levels of mica and pyrite found in aggregate used for Irish homes.
Organisation offers mobile app to its members.
BSRIA explores US share of 2020 VRF market.
New fire safety requirement comes into force.
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.