- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
smart Green technology ( new idea )
Name : Ali Bobaker
Career : placement year civil engineer at Keller Foundation UK
I am a third year civil engineering student at university of Portsmouth . I have been short listed in daily telegraph stem award in 2015 , and entry innovation was a wall building robotic machine .
full detail can provided ( on request )
__THE MAIN IDEA ___
One of the easiest things you can do to decrease energy consumption in terms of (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) around the house is to install a smart energy monitor
- this monitor can be linked to mobile phones as an app, which can send a reminders of the amount of money that the person save/lose in order to encourage people to reduce the use of unnecessary energy .
- If a householder forget to switch of the (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) then the Monitor will start sending alarmed reminder.
- Full control by this app to stop any unnecessary use of the energy.
- Studies can be implemented to check the reduced amount of the generated gas emission.
This innovation is just an initial idea and can be improved along with some support.
Featured articles and news
Case study in the use of soft landings at the University of the West of England.
Richard Rogers wins is the AIA’s highest annual honour.
A quick introduction to a healthier and more sustainable form of construction.
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.
Despite the reduction in staffing, most users remain satisfied with the service.
We run through the top 37 styles in history - but how many would you recognise?
Improving approaches to risk in the built environment sector.
Megatrends: Smart Building Technology.