- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
smart Green technology ( new idea )
Name : Ali Bobaker
Career : placement year civil engineer at Keller Foundation UK
I am a third year civil engineering student at university of Portsmouth . I have been short listed in daily telegraph stem award in 2015 , and entry innovation was a wall building robotic machine .
full detail can provided ( on request )
__THE MAIN IDEA ___
One of the easiest things you can do to decrease energy consumption in terms of (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) around the house is to install a smart energy monitor
- this monitor can be linked to mobile phones as an app, which can send a reminders of the amount of money that the person save/lose in order to encourage people to reduce the use of unnecessary energy .
- If a householder forget to switch of the (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) then the Monitor will start sending alarmed reminder.
- Full control by this app to stop any unnecessary use of the energy.
- Studies can be implemented to check the reduced amount of the generated gas emission.
This innovation is just an initial idea and can be improved along with some support.
Featured articles and news
Can the profession use its skills to save the world from climate change?
How faulty science resulted in sanitation reform.
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Click the button to subscribe.