- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
smart Green technology ( new idea )
Name : Ali Bobaker
Career : placement year civil engineer at Keller Foundation UK
I am a third year civil engineering student at university of Portsmouth . I have been short listed in daily telegraph stem award in 2015 , and entry innovation was a wall building robotic machine .
full detail can provided ( on request )
__THE MAIN IDEA ___
One of the easiest things you can do to decrease energy consumption in terms of (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) around the house is to install a smart energy monitor
- this monitor can be linked to mobile phones as an app, which can send a reminders of the amount of money that the person save/lose in order to encourage people to reduce the use of unnecessary energy .
- If a householder forget to switch of the (gas, electricity, water, and sewage) then the Monitor will start sending alarmed reminder.
- Full control by this app to stop any unnecessary use of the energy.
- Studies can be implemented to check the reduced amount of the generated gas emission.
This innovation is just an initial idea and can be improved along with some support.
Featured articles and news
Intricate inlays and beautiful patterns can be created with waterjet cutting.
Two historic quarries in environmentally sensitive areas were reopened to repair Exeter Cathedral.
The phrase ‘time at large’ describes the situation where there is no date for completion, or it has become invalid.
The Maldives is under threat from climate change. Read this report from BRE on their potential involvement in the region.
MHCLG update states there are still 124 private high-rise buildings with unsafe cladding and no remediation plan.
Starting a new built environment degree? We have a wide range of resources aimed at students.
Former railway chief James Blake says trust and control are key to successful infrastructure projects.
Do you know your Rococo from your De Stijl, your Gothic from your Post-modernist?
May outlines a new funding strategy for housing associations and says the 'stigma' of social housing needs to end.
RIBA launches a consultation on a new Plan of Work for Fire Safety.