Mental Health and Wellbeing Research - Final Report, published by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) in August 2021, defines fatigue as: ‘When tiredness is overwhelming and is not relieved by sleep and rest.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Fatigue failure.
- Heat stress.
- Managing stressful issues in construction.
- Mental health and wellbeing.
- Mental health in the construction industry.
- Understanding and managing workplace stress is critically important to civil engineers.
- Understanding mental health in the built environment.