Mental Health and Wellbeing Research - Final Report, published by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) in August 2021, defines depression as: ‘Experiencing low mood, loss of interest or pleasure, feelings of guilt or low self-worth, disturbed sleep or appetite, low energy, and poor concentration.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Heat stress.
- Managing stressful issues in construction.
- Mental health and wellbeing.
- Mental health in the construction industry.
- Understanding and managing workplace stress is critically important to civil engineers.
- Understanding mental health in the built environment.
- Winter depression.