- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 05 Dec 2019
This is a list of articles that are needed on Designing Buildings Wiki. When you have finished an article, delete it from the list.
- Detailed services design
- Expand deemed discharge with details of the provisions
- Financing structure options
- Finding a site / assessment of alternative sites (IEA)
- Large industrial sites, National Economic Development Council (Report)
- Operation - disambiguation page - construction operations / building operation
- pre construction phase
- Primary structure
- principal contract
- procurement model
- Separate articles about fees for different professions (project manager, engineer etc)
- Sight size
- Smart contracts - improve
- Symbols on architectural drawings (improve - it is popular)
- System (BIM)
- Tensile strength
- Thermal / solar / optical reflectivity (GH to write)
- Thermal expansion
- Timber construction
- Timber engineered structural frames.
- Update London plan and spg’s - improve
- Working in confined spaces
- Write about more products
- Zone (BIM)
See also lists in:
Featured articles and news
Hire for potential, not competence.
A single knowledge hub for global infrastructure.
Compliance in construction.
The growth of the smart homes market.
Giving professional advice to friends.
Towards a radical eclecticism.
Showing the impact of new buildings on their surroundings.
Soft Landings for refurbishment projects.
An invaluable book for everyone involved in conservation.
Developing a local listed building consent order to manage change.
Tools and services to reduce the performance gap.