- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 29 Nov 2023
This is a list of articles that are needed on Designing Buildings. When you have finished an article, delete it from the list.
- Biomass gasification.
- Ceiling panels.
- Clean Air (Human Rights) Bill.
- Conference hall.
- Concert hall.
- Contract review.
- Cultural preservation.
- Environment Act (redirects to the bill )
- Environmental cost.
- Environmental stewardship.
- Expand deemed discharge with details of the provisions.
- Exhibition hall.
- Financing structure options
- Fivepoint estimate.
- Functionalism (redirects to form follows function expand historically)
- Heat sink radiator.
- Heat transfer coefficient (redirects to U value).
- Height of the Plane of Collimation method (surveying)
- Hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD)
- Hypertufa (redirict to Tufa and tuff needs more on use in lightwegiht conc)
- Incidental use
- Inland seas
- Integrated thermal collar
- Integration Capability
- Inter alia.
- Investment decision
- Light Expanded Clay Aggregate
- Living lab.
- Loan security valuation
- Local sites (currently redirect to section of designated areas)
- Loss of profit
- Marine protected areas (currently redirect to section of designated areas)
- Mobile technology
- Mobile home.
- Ocean thermal energy conversion
- Out to out and in to in estimating method.
- Packaging (of products)
- Physical asset
- Physical environment
- Planning due diligence investigations
- Political agreements
- Project Acceleration in a Controlled Environment (PACE)
- Project Definition Rating Index CII (PDRI)
- Public Sector Geospatial Agreement (PSGA)
- Public transport
- Public Affairs
- Salt lakes
- SAP 10.2 (to be adopted in June 2022)
- Separate articles about fees for different professions (project manager, engineer etc)
- Centre line estimating method.
- Service unit estimating method.
- Shelf / shelving
- Sight size
- Site access
- Site direction
- Site history
- Site operating procedures
- Smart contracts - improve
- Specialist consultants
- Static electricity
- Structural integrity
- Structural member
- Symbols on architectural drawings (add more)
- Temporary planning.
- Thermal / solar / optical reflectivity (GH to write)
- The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3).
- Timber construction
- Trailer park.
- Tram / street car
- Transport infrastructure
- T unnos (one night house)
- Types of roof (add articles of those types not hyperlinked)
- Underground obstructions
- Update London plan and spg’s - improve
- Visual inspection
- Wall Tiles
- Weather migration
- Whole building heat loss coefficient
- Whole building heat transfer coefficient
- Write about more products
- Zone (BIM)
See also lists in:
- Common arrangement of work sections classification
- Construction industry acronyms
- English architectural stylistic periods
- Architectural styles
Featured articles and news
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).