Building People network of networks
Building People is bringing people, knowledge and opportunities together through the development of a digital platform and a ‘Network of Networks’ to address the industry challenges of skills, diversity and social value. Building People Communities are composed of organisations/initiatives focused on specific areas of diversity and inclusion, with an initial emphasis on providers that work with young people, BAME (Black Asian and Minority Ethnic) individuals, women, LGBTQ+ people, ex-military personnel and ex-offenders. The first Communities were established in spring 2020 with the aim of bringing together providers to amplify voices, develop a coordinated approach to the skills/diversity/social value challenges, and to create and maximise a pipeline of interest between diverse audiences and the many opportunities available across the built environment. Membership is growing - please contact [email protected]uk to join in.
Diversity, social value and skills
 Are you looking for..?
- Work Opportunities (from work experience to jobs)
- Activities & Events
- Ask a Person
- Search Organisations (careers support specific to diverse groups)
 Join in
Have you got useful material to share?
If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then help people to find it by adding details to this People microsite and using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.
- Finding it tricky? Contact us for assistance.