Building People network of networks
Building People is bringing people, knowledge and opportunities together through the development of a digital platform and a ‘Network of Networks’ to address the industry challenges of skills, diversity and social value.
Building People Communities are composed of organisations/initiatives focused on specific areas of diversity and inclusion, with an initial emphasis on providers that work with young people, BAME (Black Asian and Minority Ethnic) individuals, women, LGBTQ+ people, ex-military personnel and ex-offenders.
The first Communities were established in spring 2020 with the aim of bringing together providers to amplify voices, develop a coordinated approach to the skills/diversity/social value challenges, and to create and maximise a pipeline of interest between diverse audiences and the many opportunities available across the built environment. Membership is growing - please contact [email protected]uk to join in.
See below for more information about the Communities:
Diversity, social value and skills
- Building People 'Network of Networks'
 Join in
Building People is bringing together the huge amount of resource that exists across the Built Environment industry, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value.
We need your help to do this.
Have you got useful material to share? Do you know of information that would be helpful to others? If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then it's relevant to others. Help them find it by using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.