Heritage Open Days and Doors
This article originally appeared in the IHBC NewsBlogs
- 2-9 September- Angus Heritage Week
- 8 -18 September- Birmingham Heritage Week
- 8-11 September- Heritage Open Days throughout England
- 10-11 September- Discover Northern Ireland events
- 12- 18 September- Glasgow’s Built Heritage Festival and Glasgow Doors Open Days
- 17 September- Ironbridge World Heritage River Festival
- 17-18 September – London Open House
- 23-25 September- Bristol Architecture Centre weekender
- Throughout September – Doors Open Days Wales
- Throughout September- Doors Open Days Scotland
- Throughout September- European Heritage Open Days
- Throughout September- Scottish Archaeology and Heritage Festival
- Throughout September Scottish Borders Heritage Festival
- Throughout 2016- Scotland’s Festival of Architecture
IHCB says: Happy exploring!
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
On behalf of the IHBC, Director Sean O’Reilly will join in opening the joint CIOB/National Trust conference ‘Keys to the Successful Operation of Historic Buildings.
IHBC members who registered for the suppliers’ day will have the chance to meet the EWCs and HS2 specialists to prepare themselves to bid for the upcoming opportunities.
Nearly half of all local planning authorities in England have yet to publish a draft Local Plan, new research has revealed.
The BBC has reported on a large detached house in south-west London that was thought to be worth more than £1m has collapsed.
Scotland’s Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is set to undertake significant rural development under a new draft five year plan.