Heritage Open Days and Doors
This article originally appeared in the IHBC NewsBlogs
- 2-9 September- Angus Heritage Week
- 8 -18 September- Birmingham Heritage Week
- 8-11 September- Heritage Open Days throughout England
- 10-11 September- Discover Northern Ireland events
- 12- 18 September- Glasgow’s Built Heritage Festival and Glasgow Doors Open Days
- 17 September- Ironbridge World Heritage River Festival
- 17-18 September – London Open House
- 23-25 September- Bristol Architecture Centre weekender
- Throughout September – Doors Open Days Wales
- Throughout September- Doors Open Days Scotland
- Throughout September- European Heritage Open Days
- Throughout September- Scottish Archaeology and Heritage Festival
- Throughout September Scottish Borders Heritage Festival
- Throughout 2016- Scotland’s Festival of Architecture
IHCB says: Happy exploring!
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
The Guardian reports on the dangers of gentrification - join the debate at IHBC NewsBlogs
Our Toolbox offers easy access to the essential tools in conservation practice including links to Standards, 22 Practice notes, Consultations and much more.
Second World War structures at Scapa Flow have been recognised as being of national importance by Historic Environment Scotland (HES).
The image of a covered reservoir in London's Finsbury Park has won the best architecture photograph of the year at the Arcaid Images Architectural Photography Awards 2016.
The London Council’s plans are given the go-ahead to management development in five unique specialist clusters.
An independent report has been issued relating to flood protection, aiming to help with flood resilience.