Heritage Open Days and Doors
This article originally appeared in the IHBC NewsBlogs
- 2-9 September- Angus Heritage Week
- 8 -18 September- Birmingham Heritage Week
- 8-11 September- Heritage Open Days throughout England
- 10-11 September- Discover Northern Ireland events
- 12- 18 September- Glasgow’s Built Heritage Festival and Glasgow Doors Open Days
- 17 September- Ironbridge World Heritage River Festival
- 17-18 September – London Open House
- 23-25 September- Bristol Architecture Centre weekender
- Throughout September – Doors Open Days Wales
- Throughout September- Doors Open Days Scotland
- Throughout September- European Heritage Open Days
- Throughout September- Scottish Archaeology and Heritage Festival
- Throughout September Scottish Borders Heritage Festival
- Throughout 2016- Scotland’s Festival of Architecture
IHCB says: Happy exploring!
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Send in your coursework on a taught course by 31 July for a chance to win a prize and attend the IHBC’s Annual School in Belfast in June 2018.
Can Wellington (NZ) save its heritage buildings before it’s too late?
The Daily Telegraph reports that many small regimental museums are to lose Ministry of Defence (MoD) funding by the end of next decade.
The Heritage Open Days (HODs) 2016 Impact Report shows an estimated 3 million visitors attending 5293 events with £10m for local economies.
The British Council has announced the initial projects to be supported by the Cultural Protection Fund, which will protect heritage overseas.