Heritage Open Days and Doors
This article originally appeared in the IHBC NewsBlogs
- 2-9 September- Angus Heritage Week
- 8 -18 September- Birmingham Heritage Week
- 8-11 September- Heritage Open Days throughout England
- 10-11 September- Discover Northern Ireland events
- 12- 18 September- Glasgow’s Built Heritage Festival and Glasgow Doors Open Days
- 17 September- Ironbridge World Heritage River Festival
- 17-18 September – London Open House
- 23-25 September- Bristol Architecture Centre weekender
- Throughout September – Doors Open Days Wales
- Throughout September- Doors Open Days Scotland
- Throughout September- European Heritage Open Days
- Throughout September- Scottish Archaeology and Heritage Festival
- Throughout September Scottish Borders Heritage Festival
- Throughout 2016- Scotland’s Festival of Architecture
IHCB says: Happy exploring!
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
IHBC at Listed Property Show London 2019 – FREE CPD
4 hours free CPD via IHBC and partners + lots more at the show in association with Historic England, on 9-10 February 2019 at London’s Olympia.
Draft Parliamentary Buildings (Restoration and Renewal) Bill for Palace of Westminster
The draft Bill has been presented to allow ‘interested parties the opportunity to consider the approach taken to the governance of the Restoration and Renewal Programme’.
The Architectural Heritage Fund (AHF) asks if you own or manage a community asset that you register it on the new Community Assets Exchange - you could win £100 gift voucher.
Northern Powerhouse minister Jake Berry has confirmed a £600 million devolution deal for the North of Tyne. It is expected to generate £1.1 billion for the local economy.
Fifteen outstanding examples of heritage achievement have been selected for a Heritage Angel Award by a panel of judges headed by Baroness Kay Andrews.
SPAB invites nominations for the award celebrating excellence in the repair to specific elements of places of worship of all denominations and faiths in England and Wales.
New research has been published to help understand the visitor and non-visitor value of cultural engagement at 4 cultural institutions in England – is this transferrable?
Brexit skills shortages - survey
Add your company’s take to the largest-ever poll on Brexit skills shortages.