- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About United Utilities
Helping life flow smoothly
It’s our job to bring 3 million households and 200,000 businesses, clean, clear water and to take it all away again so our customers can simply get on with their day.
A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make that happen and we are committed to operating in a responsible way, which means;
- Providing a great service to our customers
- Working to protect and enhance our environment
- Actively supporting our local communities
- Supporting our employees to achieve their full potential in a safe workplace
- Delivering good value to our stakeholders and managing our supply chain fairly
Featured articles and news
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.