- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About United Utilities
Helping life flow smoothly
It’s our job to bring 3 million households and 200,000 businesses, clean, clear water and to take it all away again so our customers can simply get on with their day.
A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make that happen and we are committed to operating in a responsible way, which means;
- Providing a great service to our customers
- Working to protect and enhance our environment
- Actively supporting our local communities
- Supporting our employees to achieve their full potential in a safe workplace
- Delivering good value to our stakeholders and managing our supply chain fairly
Featured articles and news
Getting post-pandemic infrastructure on the right track.
One of England's grandest country houses.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.
An update of standards and regulations is under consideration.
Exploring the key to the adoption of this abundant energy source.
His clients have ranged from Liberace to St Nick to world-class athletes.
These tactical structures can be permanent or temporary.
Organisation recognises milestones of the project's next phase.
Welding and metalworking businesses must manage respiratory risks.
New report explores how regulations are being put into action.
The golden thread and BS 8644-1.
Bitumen binder may delay road surface deterioration.
A varied portfolio of internationally recognised buildings.