- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About United Utilities
Helping life flow smoothly
It’s our job to bring 3 million households and 200,000 businesses, clean, clear water and to take it all away again so our customers can simply get on with their day.
A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make that happen and we are committed to operating in a responsible way, which means;
- Providing a great service to our customers
- Working to protect and enhance our environment
- Actively supporting our local communities
- Supporting our employees to achieve their full potential in a safe workplace
- Delivering good value to our stakeholders and managing our supply chain fairly
Featured articles and news
Architects report cancelled projects and uncertainty concerns in a new RIBA survey on Brexit.
Quality helps eliminate defects, but it can also drive improvement and increase profit.
An innovative 'green bench' is installed in London that absorbs as much pollution as 275 trees.
Book review – a series of essays about architecture and urbanism in the British Empire.
The complex situation where events occur at the same time.
CIOB publish a new code of estimating practice.