- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About United Utilities
Helping life flow smoothly
It’s our job to bring 3 million households and 200,000 businesses, clean, clear water and to take it all away again so our customers can simply get on with their day.
A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make that happen and we are committed to operating in a responsible way, which means;
- Providing a great service to our customers
- Working to protect and enhance our environment
- Actively supporting our local communities
- Supporting our employees to achieve their full potential in a safe workplace
- Delivering good value to our stakeholders and managing our supply chain fairly
Featured articles and news
BRE explain the relationships between BREEAM and air quality.
The rich archaeology of the Isle of Man is an important part of its cultural heritage.
BSRIA call on the industry to attract more women.
The construction methods have changed a lot since the first roads were built around 4,000 BC.
How to deliver a five-fold multiplier effect from investment in water infrastructure.
RSHP's Leadenhall building is named a 2018 RIBA National Award winner.
Gary Neville's controversial Manchester tower gets the green light to go ahead.
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility.
BSRIA guide to energy storage in buildings - a technology overview.
The UK’s largest Passivhaus accredited affordable housing scheme.
ICE set out 5 recommendations for the Government Construction Strategy 2018 update.