- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About United Utilities
Helping life flow smoothly
It’s our job to bring 3 million households and 200,000 businesses, clean, clear water and to take it all away again so our customers can simply get on with their day.
A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make that happen and we are committed to operating in a responsible way, which means;
- Providing a great service to our customers
- Working to protect and enhance our environment
- Actively supporting our local communities
- Supporting our employees to achieve their full potential in a safe workplace
- Delivering good value to our stakeholders and managing our supply chain fairly
Featured articles and news
Students available for administrative roles.
Delisting a World Heritage Site.
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.