- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 12:41, 19 November 2018 (diff | hist) N Adapting to digital technology (Created page with "There are many advantages of making the most out of digital construction. The use of this technology is a massive opportunity for the industry to build more productively, and mos...")
- 11:18, 20 June 2018 (diff | hist) Report shows growing demand in skills in the construction industry
- 11:18, 20 June 2018 (diff | hist) N Report shows growing demand in skills in the construction industry (Created page with "CITB (The Construction Industry Training Board) has recently released a research report, which shows that there will be a large demand for transferable skills as recruitment will...")
- 11:14, 1 May 2018 (diff | hist) N File:Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 11.37.41.png (top)
- 09:32, 18 April 2018 (diff | hist) N File:Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.32.00.png (top)
Featured articles and news
Results reveal lack of clarity amongst 30% of respondents.
CIAT winners announced in virtual event.
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.