- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Winner Yousman
My Key interest is wide range of construction project management.
- Project management & evaluation & construction management services.
- The cost engineering – from estimating to controlling.
- The cost effectiveness analysis and the engineering economy evaluation.
- Earned value analysis.
- The scheduling and construction execution plan.
- The efficient coordination of inter-disciplines.
- The tendering and sub – contracting plan and execution.
- The multi criteria analysis of projects and contractors & sub-contractors selection.
- Value engineering and constructability analysis.
Featured articles and news
The rich archaeology of the Isle of Man is an important part of its cultural heritage.
BSRIA call on the industry to attract more women.
The construction methods have changed a lot since the first roads were built around 4,000 BC.
How to deliver a five-fold multiplier effect from investment in water infrastructure.
RSHP's Leadenhall building is named a 2018 RIBA National Award winner.
Gary Neville's controversial Manchester tower gets the green light to go ahead.
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility.
BSRIA guide to energy storage in buildings - a technology overview.
The UK’s largest Passivhaus accredited affordable housing scheme.
ICE set out 5 recommendations for the Government Construction Strategy 2018 update.
Balfour Beatty fined £500,000 for exposing workers to hand-arm vibration.