- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Winner Yousman
My Key interest is wide range of construction project management.
- Project management & evaluation & construction management services.
- The cost engineering – from estimating to controlling.
- The cost effectiveness analysis and the engineering economy evaluation.
- Earned value analysis.
- The scheduling and construction execution plan.
- The efficient coordination of inter-disciplines.
- The tendering and sub – contracting plan and execution.
- The multi criteria analysis of projects and contractors & sub-contractors selection.
- Value engineering and constructability analysis.
Featured articles and news
From frost damage to sulphate attack, common causes of defects in brickwork.
Precautions to take when making advance payments.
Helping communities recover from disasters and protecting them before they occur.
Instrumentation for critical healthcare environments.
Case study in the use of soft landings at the University of the West of England.
Richard Rogers wins is the AIA’s highest annual honour.
A quick introduction to a healthier and more sustainable form of construction.
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.
Despite the reduction in staffing, most users remain satisfied with the service.
We run through the top 37 styles in history - but how many would you recognise?