- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Winner Yousman
My Key interest is wide range of construction project management.
- Project management & evaluation & construction management services.
- The cost engineering – from estimating to controlling.
- The cost effectiveness analysis and the engineering economy evaluation.
- Earned value analysis.
- The scheduling and construction execution plan.
- The efficient coordination of inter-disciplines.
- The tendering and sub – contracting plan and execution.
- The multi criteria analysis of projects and contractors & sub-contractors selection.
- Value engineering and constructability analysis.
Featured articles and news
Can XR technology be leveraged in design & construction?
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.