- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Winner Yousman
My Key interest is wide range of construction project management.
- Project management & evaluation & construction management services.
- The cost engineering – from estimating to controlling.
- The cost effectiveness analysis and the engineering economy evaluation.
- Earned value analysis.
- The scheduling and construction execution plan.
- The efficient coordination of inter-disciplines.
- The tendering and sub – contracting plan and execution.
- The multi criteria analysis of projects and contractors & sub-contractors selection.
- Value engineering and constructability analysis.
Featured articles and news
Starting a new built environment degree? We have a wide range of resources aimed at students.
Do you know your Rococo from your De Stijl, your Gothic from your Post-modernist?
RIBA launches a consultation on a new Plan of Work for Fire Safety.
This article offers some basic rules to follow when writing your next specification.
The iconic Mackintosh Building will definitely be rebuilt, board chairwoman confirms.
The machinery used to fashion stone has changed dramatically - and so have the products.