- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Winner Yousman
My Key interest is wide range of construction project management.
- Project management & evaluation & construction management services.
- The cost engineering – from estimating to controlling.
- The cost effectiveness analysis and the engineering economy evaluation.
- Earned value analysis.
- The scheduling and construction execution plan.
- The efficient coordination of inter-disciplines.
- The tendering and sub – contracting plan and execution.
- The multi criteria analysis of projects and contractors & sub-contractors selection.
- Value engineering and constructability analysis.
Featured articles and news
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.