- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 03 Mar 2020
Pop up dictionary test
Phrases that work
Phrases that work as redirects but not on the pop up dictionary:
- Engineers (because of the plural)
- Civil Engineer (because of the caps on the second word)
- Freezing method for stabilising soil (because it is singular and the article is plural)
- Homebuyer report (because the article has caps on second word)
- Fires inspector (because there is a plural on the first word)
Featured articles and news
Civil engineers can lead the way.
Cutting-edge tech pairs with building management systems.
BSRIA updates its assessment of the industry.
What happens when it all goes wrong?
Input being gathered by CIOB.
Changes proposed for MHCLG consultation on house building statistics.
Full of passion and acerbic wit. 1 min book review.
Reminding us what is possible.
Five signs you are at risk.
Biotechnology as it applies to the built environment.
Stopping sound coming through windows.
Government response to the Building a Safer Future consultation.
Energy savings quickly payback any small additional capital investment.