- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 24 Nov 2020
AccuCities Ltd. is a 3D mapping agency producing a library of 3D city models as well as custom 3D models of as-built environments. Industry-standard supplier of 3D models for planning, AccuCities 3D modelling service now covers 98.5% of United Kingdom.
- 3D Model of London
- 3D Model of Birmingham
- 3D Model of Bristol
- 3D Model of Cardiff
- 3D Model of Dublin
- 3D London in SimScale wind comfort simulation
- File:Case Study - 3D London in Colliers International Bonhill Building animation.pdf
- 3D City Model for Avison Young’s digital Dublin
- Anstey Horne’s innovative use of 3D model of London
- 3D Cardiff Digital City Twin by Oasis Cities
- Digital Birmingham City Model by Anstey Horne
- AccuCities 3D Printed London in AR using FME
- Bristol Wind Microclimate Analysis by SimScale
- 3D London model in Planbase by 3D Repo
- Context 3D Model used in Planning by Rockhunter
- Kima Noise Art Installation at TATE Exchange
- Daylight & Overshadowing Study by DPR
- WebVR positioning for urban AR visualisations
- 3D London animations for a UN exhibition
- Public Consultation Boards by Weston Williamson
- Holicity: Machine learning 3D urban structures
- Research: Searchable 3D smart city model
- Research: AccuCities 3D London in Manifold Plus
Featured articles and news
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.