- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 24 Nov 2020
AccuCities Ltd. is a 3D mapping agency producing a library of 3D city models as well as custom 3D models of as-built environments. Industry-standard supplier of 3D models for planning, AccuCities 3D modelling service now covers 98.5% of United Kingdom.
- 3D Model of London
- 3D Model of Birmingham
- 3D Model of Bristol
- 3D Model of Cardiff
- 3D Model of Dublin
- 3D London in SimScale wind comfort simulation
- File:Case Study - 3D London in Colliers International Bonhill Building animation.pdf
- 3D City Model for Avison Young’s digital Dublin
- Anstey Horne’s innovative use of 3D model of London
- 3D Cardiff Digital City Twin by Oasis Cities
- Digital Birmingham City Model by Anstey Horne
- AccuCities 3D Printed London in AR using FME
- Bristol Wind Microclimate Analysis by SimScale
- 3D London model in Planbase by 3D Repo
- Context 3D Model used in Planning by Rockhunter
- Kima Noise Art Installation at TATE Exchange
- Daylight & Overshadowing Study by DPR
- WebVR positioning for urban AR visualisations
- 3D London animations for a UN exhibition
- Public Consultation Boards by Weston Williamson
- Holicity: Machine learning 3D urban structures
- Research: Searchable 3D smart city model
- Research: AccuCities 3D London in Manifold Plus
Featured articles and news
Report includes sales vs production of compressors by type.
Government announces latest plans for growth.
Will the new requirements - once passed - go far enough?
These post-WWII modular buildings were unpopular, yet ubiquitous.
What's the verdict from the court of public opinion?
Shift to home-based work influences closed plan preferences.
An overview of the current state of the market.
Organisation offers best practices for construction and modification.
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.