- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 24 Nov 2020
AccuCities Ltd. is a 3D mapping agency producing a library of 3D city models as well as custom 3D models of as-built environments. Industry-standard supplier of 3D models for planning, AccuCities 3D modelling service now covers 98.5% of United Kingdom.
- 3D Model of London
- 3D Model of Birmingham
- 3D Model of Bristol
- 3D Model of Cardiff
- 3D Model of Dublin
- 3D London in SimScale wind comfort simulation
- File:Case Study - 3D London in Colliers International Bonhill Building animation.pdf
- 3D City Model for Avison Young’s digital Dublin
- Anstey Horne’s innovative use of 3D model of London
- 3D Cardiff Digital City Twin by Oasis Cities
- Digital Birmingham City Model by Anstey Horne
- AccuCities 3D Printed London in AR using FME
- Bristol Wind Microclimate Analysis by SimScale
- 3D London model in Planbase by 3D Repo
- Context 3D Model used in Planning by Rockhunter
- Kima Noise Art Installation at TATE Exchange
- Daylight & Overshadowing Study by DPR
- WebVR positioning for urban AR visualisations
- 3D London animations for a UN exhibition
- Public Consultation Boards by Weston Williamson
- Holicity: Machine learning 3D urban structures
- Research: Searchable 3D smart city model
- Research: AccuCities 3D London in Manifold Plus
Featured articles and news
Tips for civil engineers and other construction professionals.
Updated credential recognition regulations introduced.
New disciplines that are worth keeping.
IHBC members encouraged to update violations database.
Non-obtrusive security sensors can help deter intruders.
Adopting a fabric first approach to efficiency.
Government emphasises training for construction and engineering trades.
ECA and SELECT offer assistance to members set back by delays.
The virtual learning event examines Historic Places - People Places.
Getting post-pandemic infrastructure on the right track.
One of England's grandest country houses.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.