<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/skins/common/feed.css?301"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en">
		<id>https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/w/index.php?action=history&amp;feed=atom&amp;title=File%3ACBRotherham.jpg</id>
		<title>File:CBRotherham.jpg - Revision history</title>
		<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/w/index.php?action=history&amp;feed=atom&amp;title=File%3ACBRotherham.jpg"/>
		<link rel="alternate" type="text/html" href="https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/w/index.php?title=File:CBRotherham.jpg&amp;action=history"/>
		<updated>2026-07-30T06:27:58Z</updated>
		<subtitle>Revision history for this page on the wiki</subtitle>
		<generator>MediaWiki 1.17.4</generator>

	<entry>
		<id>https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/w/index.php?title=File:CBRotherham.jpg&amp;diff=200521&amp;oldid=prev</id>
		<title>Editor: cc-by-sa/2.0 - © Jonathan Thacker, Geograph, source: geograph.org.uk/p/2250176
Not for reuse.
Chantry Chapel of Our Lady and Rotherham Bridge. Located on an extended bridge pillar is the Chantry Chapel of St Mary the Virgin, which dates back to 1356. A c</title>
		<link rel="alternate" type="text/html" href="https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/w/index.php?title=File:CBRotherham.jpg&amp;diff=200521&amp;oldid=prev"/>
				<updated>2021-04-08T20:10:09Z</updated>
		
		<summary type="html">&lt;p&gt;cc-by-sa/2.0 - © Jonathan Thacker, Geograph, source: geograph.org.uk/p/2250176 Not for reuse. Chantry Chapel of Our Lady and Rotherham Bridge. Located on an extended bridge pillar is the Chantry Chapel of St Mary the Virgin, which dates back to 1356. A c&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;b&gt;New page&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;div&gt;cc-by-sa/2.0 - Jonathan Thacker, Geograph, source: geograph.org.uk/p/2250176 Not for reuse. Chantry Chapel of Our Lady and Rotherham Bridge. Located on an extended bridge pillar is the Chantry Chapel of St Mary the Virgin, which dates back to 1356. A chantry chapel is a chapel built for the purpose of reading masses for the donor, a practice which fell out of favour during the reformation. As a result, all chantries were closed by Act of Parliament in 1545. Unlike most such chapels, the chapel on the bridge survived as it is a structural part of the bridge. It was used for a number of secular purposes including as a library and a cheese shop. It has once more been used as a place of worship since 1848, and regular services are taking place to this day.&lt;/div&gt;</summary>
		<author><name>Editor</name></author>	</entry>

	</feed>