- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About N P Williams Limited
Nick Williams DipSurv. MRICS is an established Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a wealth of experience within the South West Construction market.
N P Williams Limited offer a range of professional surveying services including: Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Contract Administration, Employers Agent, CDM Co-ordinator, Party Wall Surveying, Building Surveying and Expert Witness work.
For further information please visit our website. www.npwilliams.co.uk
Chartered Quantity Surveyors are the cost consultants of the construction industry, and as such we are able to assist clients in the following areas:
- Providing detailed development appraisals to establish the financial viability of a project.
- Early identification of risks and risk management.
- Comparative Option analysis to maximize profitability.
- Development programming and key milestone identification.
- Review of funding options, liaison with funding institutions and negotiation and revue of associated terms and conditions.
- Bank monitoring, Bank draw down advice, cash flow forecasting and monitoring and exposure limitation.
- Specification writing and cost efficient design management.
- Preparation of tender documentation (whole project or works packages).
- Main Contract/Sub-contract terms and conditions.
- Tender reports and comparative bid analysis.
- Contract Administration.
- Main contractor/sub-contractor valuations and payments.
- Change process management. Agreement of variations and final accounts.
- VAT analysis and VAT recovery.
- Management of Defects.
- Retention release.
- Buildings insurance valuations.
Featured articles and news
Whole-life costs consider all costs associated with the life of a building, from inception to disposal. Find out more here.
Reports emerge of injuries caused by Apple employees colliding with the campus' glazed walls.
The winners of NIC's ideas competition on transforming the Cambridge to Oxford arc discuss their concept.
Create new habitats and improve air quality and wellbeing.
New report provides 12 key actions which could close the structural talent gap in the construction industry.
These can be used to find out whether a proposed development is likely to be approved. Read more here.
Studying a built environment degree? Check out our helpful student resources section.
New BRE research paper explores how blockchain technology can benefit the built environment industry.
Timber is a natural carbon sink, but it must not end up in landfill at the end of its useful life.
BSRIA has collaborated with the Department of Health on research into air permeability in isolation rooms.