- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Light gauge steel frame structure contractor in Delhi
- An IIT Delhi initiative towards building innovation and sustainability
- - Working closely with the IIT Delhi professors towards promoting and integrating green technologies with the building solutions.
- - In-house team of structural engineers, the IIT Delhi alumni, and architects.
- Building Systems:
- Prefabricated Structures using various panels like Aerocon, Solid wall panels, puff panels etc. We are authorized dealers of HIL and Everest Industries.
- Light Gauge Steel Framing (LGSF) system, the pre-engineered building system using light gauge steel. We have a Joint Venture with the supplier, Elemente Homes.
- - Turn-key approach, all the way from design, fabrication to building completion
- Prefabricated Structures (Total area delivered more than 3.8 lac sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with Simplex Infrastructures in Banka, Bihar and Baharagora, Jharkhand (approx. 2.2 lac sqr. Ft.), CPWD in Srinagar (approx 7,500 sqft).
- LGSF (Total area delivered more than 50,000 sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with THDC in Tunganath and Kedarnath, Uttarakhand (approx 16,800 sqft).
Featured articles and news
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) can go some way to show the impact of new buildings on their surroundings.
The shortlist for the 2018 prize for the UK's best new building is revealed.
Amendment to Bill aims to provide councils with greater powers to increase tax premiums on empty homes.
As the latest summer blockbuster 'Skyscraper' is released, we look at some of the best uses of buildings in film.
Read our introductory article on how to layout a building.
New cross-party report calls for combustible cladding ban to be extended to all high-rise residential buildings.
Dr Nicholas Falk, director of the URBED Trust, explains why metro cities are the future of urbanisation.
From next week, UK firms can bid for a share of a £12.5m fund to boost productivity, performance and quality.
A right to light generally refers to the right to receive sufficient light through an opening.
Interference and compatibility - the effects of electromagnetic fields in the workplace.