- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Light gauge steel frame structure contractor in Delhi
- An IIT Delhi initiative towards building innovation and sustainability
- - Working closely with the IIT Delhi professors towards promoting and integrating green technologies with the building solutions.
- - In-house team of structural engineers, the IIT Delhi alumni, and architects.
- Building Systems:
- Prefabricated Structures using various panels like Aerocon, Solid wall panels, puff panels etc. We are authorized dealers of HIL and Everest Industries.
- Light Gauge Steel Framing (LGSF) system, the pre-engineered building system using light gauge steel. We have a Joint Venture with the supplier, Elemente Homes.
- - Turn-key approach, all the way from design, fabrication to building completion
- Prefabricated Structures (Total area delivered more than 3.8 lac sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with Simplex Infrastructures in Banka, Bihar and Baharagora, Jharkhand (approx. 2.2 lac sqr. Ft.), CPWD in Srinagar (approx 7,500 sqft).
- LGSF (Total area delivered more than 50,000 sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with THDC in Tunganath and Kedarnath, Uttarakhand (approx 16,800 sqft).
Featured articles and news
Do you know your Rococo from your De Stijl, your Gothic from your Post-modernist?
May outlines a new funding strategy for housing associations and says the 'stigma' of social housing needs to end.
RIBA launches a consultation on a new Plan of Work for Fire Safety.
This article offers some basic rules to follow when writing your next specification.
The iconic Mackintosh Building will definitely be rebuilt, board chairwoman confirms.
The machinery used to fashion stone has changed dramatically - and so have the products.
This type of pile provides support to the building, as well as acting as a heat source and a heat sink.
Why investors are adopting the SDGs and why civil engineering could be crucial for delivering them.
Read about all the winners from the London ceremony of CIAT's 2018 Architectural Technology Awards.
How do you find the right stone to conserve historic buildings?
Appointment agreements often include a ‘scope of services’ setting out the consultant's performance on a project.