- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Construction PR, marketing and IT consultant with focus on SaaS & collaboration (FCIPR, Wikipedian, Crewe Alex FC fan, cyclist)
My name is Paul Wilkinson, and I run a company called pwcom.co.uk Limited
pwcom.co.uk is a specialist consultancy, combining expertise in public relations, marketing and social media (Web 2.0) with over 25 years’ experience in the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and property sectors, including a decade focused on collaborative ICT applications. It is unique in offering both marketing communications expertise and technology consultancy services. I am:
- a construction PR and marketing specialist with in-house and consultancy experience dating back to 1987
- a leading advocate of the application of social media (Web 2.0) to help AEC businesses
- a world authority on SaaS-based construction collaboration technologies
- a regular speaker at academic institutions and industry events
- an author - I have written numerous published articles, book chapters and a book about construction collaboration technologies, and I blog a lot!
- website: http://www.pwcom.co.uk
- PR blog: http://www.blog.pwcom.co.uk
- tech blog: http://www.extranetevolution.com
- Twitter: @EEPaul
- LinkedIn: in/jpaulwilkinson
- Google+ profile
Featured articles and news
When is there a right to light, and what happens if it is obstructed?
What would the nationalisation of economic infrastructure mean for GB?
A new guide to improving value by reducing design error.
We've reached 80,000 page views a day and 10,000 registered users. Why not join them?
A masterplan is a framework within which a location is encouraged to develop or change. Read our introductory article.
New consultation announced on a specialist Housing Court to settle landlord-tenant disputes.
ICE responds to a transport consultation advising the government to make decisions enabling more inclusive cities.
BRE and Loughborough University complete first phase refurbishment of demonstration home.
How the risk of collapse of fibrous plaster ceilings is being addressed in theatres.
If you’re a great writer and have practical experience of the construction industry, it could be you.
Frustrated by long documents or technical jargon? Put off by sign-up forms or costs? Take this 5 min survey to help improve construction knowledge.