- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Construction PR, marketing and IT consultant with focus on SaaS & collaboration (FCIPR, Wikipedian, Crewe Alex FC fan, cyclist)
My name is Paul Wilkinson, and I run a company called pwcom.co.uk Limited
pwcom.co.uk is a specialist consultancy, combining expertise in public relations, marketing and social media (Web 2.0) with over 25 years’ experience in the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and property sectors, including a decade focused on collaborative ICT applications. It is unique in offering both marketing communications expertise and technology consultancy services. I am:
- a construction PR and marketing specialist with in-house and consultancy experience dating back to 1987
- a leading advocate of the application of social media (Web 2.0) to help AEC businesses
- a world authority on SaaS-based construction collaboration technologies
- a regular speaker at academic institutions and industry events
- an author - I have written numerous published articles, book chapters and a book about construction collaboration technologies, and I blog a lot!
- website: http://www.pwcom.co.uk
- PR blog: http://www.blog.pwcom.co.uk
- tech blog: http://www.extranetevolution.com
- Twitter: @EEPaul
- LinkedIn: in/jpaulwilkinson
- Google+ profile
Featured articles and news
HAB is a bridge design concept which incorporates an integrated hydraulic system in order to carry more weight.
ICE publish a discussion paper looking at the role of the engineer in creating inclusive cities.
A PQP describes the activities, standards, tools and processes necessary to achieve quality in a project's delivery.
How Lidl has been actively working to reinforce their brand through sustainability.
Association of British Insurers describe full-scale cladding tests as 'utterly inadequate'.
This article examines the changing policy commitments and evolving definitions of the zero carbon home.
Researchers believe they may have created a 'game-changing' new form of concrete using graphene.
Grouting refers to the injection of materials into a soil or rock formation to change its physical characteristics.
Part of Designing Buildings Wiki, BREEAM Wiki will advance knowledge sharing for the BRE family of sustainability tools.
From the decorative to the utilitarian, and from the photographed to the forgotten.
New BRE book considers the progression from project-based knowledge creation to whole-life urban knowledge management.
This CIOB article explores the concept of value in building design and construction.