- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Construction PR, marketing and IT consultant with focus on SaaS & collaboration (FCIPR, Wikipedian, Crewe Alex FC fan, cyclist)
My name is Paul Wilkinson, and I run a company called pwcom.co.uk Limited
pwcom.co.uk is a specialist consultancy, combining expertise in public relations, marketing and social media (Web 2.0) with over 25 years’ experience in the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and property sectors, including a decade focused on collaborative ICT applications. It is unique in offering both marketing communications expertise and technology consultancy services. I am:
- a construction PR and marketing specialist with in-house and consultancy experience dating back to 1987
- a leading advocate of the application of social media (Web 2.0) to help AEC businesses
- a world authority on SaaS-based construction collaboration technologies
- a regular speaker at academic institutions and industry events
- an author - I have written numerous published articles, book chapters and a book about construction collaboration technologies, and I blog a lot!
- website: http://www.pwcom.co.uk
- PR blog: http://www.blog.pwcom.co.uk
- tech blog: http://www.extranetevolution.com
- Twitter: @EEPaul
- LinkedIn: in/jpaulwilkinson
- Google+ profile
Featured articles and news
GMP is an agreement with a contractor that the contract sum will not exceed a specified maximum. Read more here.
The BREEAM Sustainability Champion is changing to the Advisory Professional - here's what you need to know.
A fresh round of job-cuts takes the total number of redundancies to over 1,000.
Read our introductory article to the completion date in construction contracts.
Almost 90% of freight in London is moved by road. The River Thames could add much needed extra capacity.
National Infrastructure Commission warn that large infrastructure projects are at risk of falling behind.
The quality of Cambridge owes as much to its open spaces as to its architectural uniqueness.
If events occur that cause the completion of the works to be delayed then these may be compensation events.
BSRIA's new Building MOTs Scheme is designed to provide guidance on the next steps after compliance.
At an ICE discussion, the focus was on delivering a Northern Infrastructure Strategy based on opportunity for all.