- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 25 Jan 2018
HS2 and community projects
The first organisations to secure CEF local grants are:
- Castlehaven Community Association in Camden, London: A local community initiative to get more residents engaged in environmental issues.
- Helmdon Acorns pre-school in Northamptonshire: To improve the safety and accessibility of the children’s play area.
- Thorpe Mandeville Village Hall Trust: To resolve damp issues at the village hall.
- Steeple Claydon Methodist Church in Buckinghamshire: To make a number of improvements to the church premises.
- West Euston Partnership in London: To support ‘Healthtrain’, a community-led local health initiative.
- Wormleighton Parochial Church Council in Warwickshire: To install toilets and catering facilities in St Peters Church.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
BSRIA report suggest the European market will double to 415 million Euros by 2023.
Do you understand the different types of stone and which ones you should use where?
Why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers.
An ECA briefing for members about the commercial implications of leaving the EU.
A crucial moment on any project - and fraught with danger.
The performance gap from a Northern Ireland perspective.
Book review: Buildings of protestant nonconformity.
Design and testing for health and wellbeing - free download from BRE.
Retention in construction contracts.
Campaign for the reform of cash retentions.
The key points for the construction industry and BSRIA's response.