- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 25 Jan 2018
HS2 and community projects
The first organisations to secure CEF local grants are:
- Castlehaven Community Association in Camden, London: A local community initiative to get more residents engaged in environmental issues.
- Helmdon Acorns pre-school in Northamptonshire: To improve the safety and accessibility of the children’s play area.
- Thorpe Mandeville Village Hall Trust: To resolve damp issues at the village hall.
- Steeple Claydon Methodist Church in Buckinghamshire: To make a number of improvements to the church premises.
- West Euston Partnership in London: To support ‘Healthtrain’, a community-led local health initiative.
- Wormleighton Parochial Church Council in Warwickshire: To install toilets and catering facilities in St Peters Church.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
One of the Isle of Man’s best 1960s buildings.
Using renewable energy in developing countries - QSAND and Loughborough University Research collaboration.
From frost damage to sulphate attack, common causes of defects in brickwork.
Precautions to take when making advance payments.
Helping communities recover from disasters and protecting them before they occur.
Instrumentation for critical healthcare environments.
Case study in the use of soft landings at the University of the West of England.
Richard Rogers wins is the AIA’s highest annual honour.
A quick introduction to a healthier and more sustainable form of construction.
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.