- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 31 Aug 2018
Grenfell tower articles
Articles about the Grenfell Tower fire are written by our editors and updated regularly. Scroll to the bottom of the articles for the latest developments:
- The overall story.
- Hackitt review of the building regulations and fire safety, final report.
- Public Inquiry.
Other related articles include:
- ACM cladding.
- ACM cladding testing by BRE.
- Advice for External Wall Insulation (EWI) systems with a render or brick-slip finish.
- Advice note for external wall systems that do not incorporate ACM.
- BS 8414 Fire performance of external cladding systems.
- BS 9999: Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management and use of buildings.
- BS 9991:2015 Fire safety in the design, management and use of residential buildings. Code of practice.
- Celotex insulation.
- CIAT response to Grenfell inquiry.
- Consultation on banning the use of combustible materials in the external walls of high-rise residential buildings.
- Fire performance of external thermal insulation for walls of multistorey buildings, third edition (BR 135).
- Grenfell and professional indemnity insurance.
- Grenfell Tower independent expert advisory panel.
- Grenfell Tower industry response group.
- CIAT Grenfell Tower working group.
- ACA response to Hackitt report on Grenfell Tower.
- ICE Grenfell Tower review.
- Joint Competent Authority.
- Independent review of the building regulations and fire safety.
- Lakanal House fire.
- Procurement after Grenfell.
- Rainscreen cladding.
- Ronan Point.
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Torre Windsor office building fire.
- Grenfell fire door investigation.
Featured articles and news
Richard Rogers wins is the AIA’s highest annual honour.
A quick introduction to a healthier and more sustainable form of construction.
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.
Despite the reduction in staffing, most users remain satisfied with the service.
We run through the top 37 styles in history - but how many would you recognise?
Improving approaches to risk in the built environment sector.
Megatrends: Smart Building Technology
Share your BREEAM knowledge to help improve the industry.