- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Oct 2017
Brexit Topic Guide
The guide includes facts on a range of key issues:
- The impact of Brexit on the construction industry.
- The impact on skills and training.
- Labour and trade figures.
- A definition of Article 50 and the key issues arising from it.
- Political and global views of Brexit.
- Why the High Court ruled in favour of parliament.
- How the government will carry out Brexit.
- The terms of the Brexit negotiation.
- What happens to EU legislation?
From the free movement of EU nationals, visa applications, the impact on skills and training and the Supreme Court ruling to a Brexit FAQ, the role of the Department for Exiting the EU, the Canada, Norway and Swiss Model and what happens to EU legislation?
Whether the UK adopts a hard, soft or medium, black, white or grey Brexit remains to be seen but, for now, BSRIA is calling for a clear Brexit agenda, and in essence, government must provide a clear avenue for industry.
You can find out more and download the Topic Guide here.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BSRIA articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BSRIA and Supreme Court Judgement.
- Architects' Brexit statement.
- Brexit - the case for infrastructure.
- BSRIA Brexit white paper.
- BSRIA calls for clarity following Brexit Article 50 High Court ruling.
- BSRIA response to Brexit speech.
- BSRIA response to Brexit white paper.
- HVAC and smart energy post-Brexit.
- Overcoming the challenges of Brexit.
- Post brexit, house building and construction remains a safe sustainable industry.
- Post-Brexit vision for construction.
- Triggering article 50 of the Treaty of Lisbon.
- What does Brexit mean for construction?
Featured articles and news
From alabaster to travertine – how many types do you know?
Well-designed lighting helps maintain a healthy physiological and psychological balance.
Transferring the risk for obtaining the target BREEAM rating.
A simple but effective way to determine the root cause of an issue.
BSRIA report suggest the European market will double to 415 million Euros by 2023.
Why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers.
An ECA briefing for members about the commercial implications of leaving the EU.
A crucial moment on any project - and fraught with danger.
The performance gap from a Northern Ireland perspective.
Book review: Buildings of protestant nonconformity.
Design and testing for health and wellbeing - free download from BRE.