Hi-Tech CADD Services is an ISO 9001:2008 & 27001:2005 certified, leading engineering design support providing company functioning in India since 1992.
With a team of 700+ professionals and excellent infrastructure capabilities, the company has remained a valuable design support partner for Fortune 500s and SMEs in the engineering and manufacturing sector.
The company primarily delivers engineering design support to transform the product development processes to digital, bridging the communication gap between stakeholders, improve productivity and operational efficiency and bring products to the market faster.
 AEC Solutions
- Architectural Services: 2D drafting, 3D modeling and animation for architecture & interior design support utilizing 3Ds Max, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop, Revit and AutoCAD.
- Structural Services: 2D and 3D CAD modeling for structural steel detailing, structural analysis and construction documentation utilizing Tekla, STAAD.Pro, Revit.
- Building Energy Modeling: Energy & Lightning analysis for sustainability, CFD analysis for HVAC design optimization & efficiency, optimizing designs for green building certification requirements with help of eQuest, Relux & Dialux, Autodesk Revit.
- BIM Services: Development of BIM for LOD 100 to LOD 500 requirements, MEP BIM co-ordination, clash detection and as-built modeling using Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Building Design Suite (BDS).
 Engineering Design Support
- Mechanical Design: Engineering design support for mechanical machines & tools, industrial equipment, sheet metal components and building products utilizing AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor and Autodesk P&ID.
- Product Design & Drafting: Development of 2D engineering drawings, manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and 3D modeling with help of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor.
- Reverse Engineering: Point cloud to CAD conversion, 3D modeling and design optimization for legacy design data through AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Pro-Engineer and Solid Edge.
- Rapid Prototyping: Development of printer-friendly CAD models for different additive manufacturing requirements using AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor.
- CFD Services: Simulating fluid flow to understand product behavior for single and multiphase flow, heat transfer and aerodynamic analysis using ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS CFX, OpenFOAM.
- FEA Services: Determining structural, thermal and dynamic stresses to predict product performance and optimize design utilizing ANSYS Professional NLS, ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS LS Dyna.
- Value Engineering: Design support to reduce product development costs, effective resource utilization and FMEA studies.
 Industries We Serve
- Automotive & Auto Ancillaries
- Building Products & Components
- Plant Design Engineering
- Fabricated Metal and Alloy Products
- Heavy Engineering
- Medical Devices
Hi-Tech CADD Services has delivered 2500+ projects to more than 1000 clients in a span of more than 10 years. With global offices at five different locations in USA, Europe and Middle East, the company is increasingly establishing itself as an extension to support engineering & design development processes for manufacturing organizations, EPC firms and engineering companies located across the globe.
Featured articles and news
Report states that health of urban dwellers could be significantly improved by rethinking transport design.
The Kremlin, the centre of Russian power, includes some of the country's finest architecture.
Report launched outlining steps for a national infrastructure system that is efficient, sustainable, and delivers until 2050.
A review of Justin Bere's concise and well-presented introductory guide to Passive House.
This article describes in detail the tender process for a typical commercial construction contract.
What is energy storage, what are the different types and what is its future?
MAD Architects reveal their designs for a state-of-the-art concert hall in Beijing.
Take a look at BIG's designs for two twisting towers in New York City.
'The filing cabinet' which was labelled one of the best British buildings of the 21st century.
ICE's Bridge Engineering exhibition opens, showcasing a record-breaking LEGO bridge.