Construction PR, marketing and IT consultant with focus on SaaS & collaboration (FCIPR, Wikipedian, Crewe Alex FC fan, cyclist)
My name is Paul Wilkinson, and I run a company called pwcom.co.uk Limited
pwcom.co.uk is a specialist consultancy, combining expertise in public relations, marketing and social media (Web 2.0) with over 25 years’ experience in the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and property sectors, including a decade focused on collaborative ICT applications. It is unique in offering both marketing communications expertise and technology consultancy services. I am:
- a construction PR and marketing specialist with in-house and consultancy experience dating back to 1987
- a leading advocate of the application of social media (Web 2.0) to help AEC businesses
- a world authority on SaaS-based construction collaboration technologies
- a regular speaker at academic institutions and industry events
- an author - I have written numerous published articles, book chapters and a book about construction collaboration technologies, and I blog a lot!
- website: http://www.pwcom.co.uk
- PR blog: http://www.blog.pwcom.co.uk
- tech blog: http://www.extranetevolution.com
- Twitter: @EEPaul
- LinkedIn: in/jpaulwilkinson
- Google+ profile
Featured articles and news
The origins, evolution and future of Level 3 BIM.
For new and returning Urban Design students, check out our article list divided up into the modules you'll be studying.
Report states that health of urban dwellers could be significantly improved by rethinking transport design.
The Kremlin, the centre of Russian power, includes some of the country's finest architecture.
Report launched outlining steps for a national infrastructure system that is efficient, sustainable, and delivers until 2050.
A review of Justin Bere's concise and well-presented introductory guide to Passive House.
This article describes in detail the tender process for a typical commercial construction contract.
What is energy storage, what are the different types and what is its future?
MAD Architects reveal their designs for a state-of-the-art concert hall in Beijing.
Take a look at BIG's designs for two twisting towers in New York City.
'The filing cabinet' which was labelled one of the best British buildings of the 21st century.