For press enquiries, please contact:
Paul Wilkinson at pwcom
Key press coverage
- Construction Research and Innovation Journal, Gregor Harvie column, December 2013.
- Property Week, Stephen Trench launches Development Securities competition. 1/11/2013.
- Construction Research and Innovation Journal, Gregor Harvie column September 2013.
- Construction Research and Innovation Journal, Article about the site and dissemination of knowledge. July 2013
- Construction Manager, Share your knowledge on new wiki site, 07/03/2013
- The pwcom blog, DesigningBuildings: a content marketing and advertising opportunity, 20/02/2013
- Extranet Evolution, DesigningBuildings: a wiki in progress, 20/02/2013
- Construction Manager, End of the road for practical completion, Gregor Harvie comment on the new RIBA Plan of Work, 09/01/2013
- aj specification, Q and A with Gregor Harvie about competitions. December 2012
- aj specification, Update on the state of the industry report. December 2012
- House builder and developer, David Trench comments on the autumn statement, 01/01/2013
- pwcom, CIOB-backed Designing Buildings Wiki, 16/12/2012
- adf, Chairman of Designing Buildings Wiki, the leading industry information site, comments on the Autumn Statement and the construction market. - 12/12/2012.
- com prop scotland, Five ways to defibrillate construction sector, 05/12/2012
- Property Week, Q+A: Gregor Harvie, Designing Buildings, 07/09/2012
- Construction Manager, CIOB backs new industry websites, 04/09/2012
- Property Week, The state of the industry report in full, 31/8/2012
- Construction Manager, Five ways to get the economy moving again, 01/09/2012
- Building.co.uk, Double-dip would be no surprise, 31/08/2012
- Building.co.uk, Construction headed for 'perfect storm', 29/08/2012
- Architects Journal, Construction output 9% below 2002 levels, 29/08/2012
- Morning Star, State cash only solution to huge building slump, 28/08/2012
- i (The paper for today), Building heading for double-dip, 27/08/2012
- Daily Express, Construction slump 'perfect storm', 27/08/2012
- Scottish Daily Express, Construction slump 'perfect storm', 27/08/2012
- Daily Star, CONSTRUCTION SLUMP 'PERFECT STORM, 27/08/2012
- Evening Standard, Construction slump 'perfect storm', 27/08/2012
- Western Mail, Construction industry faces 'perfect storm' after slump, 27/08/2012
- The Scotsman, UK construction needs vast growth in private sector, 27/08/2012
- Daily Post (Wales), Dire warning on future of UK building industry, 27/08/2012
- Daily Post, Construction slump 'perfect storm', 27/08/2012
- Building, Get back on track, Letter from David Trench, 27/07/2012
- AJ Specification, Designing Buildings Wiki launched, Interview with Gregor Harvie, 19/07/2012
- Construction Manager online, New 'wikipedia' for project managers launched, Interview with David Trench, 06/07/2012
- ADF (architects data file) (Web), The World's First Wiki Site For Construction Industry, 04/07/2012
- The Independent (Web), Designing Buildings Wiki launches, 03/07/2012
- Professional Housebuilder & Property Developer, Online Support, 02/07/2012
- Show House - It's good to talk!, 01/07/2012
- Property Week, Construction guru's wiki wisdom, An interview with David Trench , 29/06/2012
New planning court opens for legal disputes about major developments.
Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive scheme launched... and Renewable Heat Premium Payment scheme closed.
15 great new in-depth articles about wellbeing.
From 6 April, the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act introduced changes to the Planning (Listed Building and Conservation Areas) Act.