Create a new article
CREATING AN ARTICLE IS EASY
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Then type the title of the article you want to create into the search box at the top of the page.
- If an article with that name doesn't exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly - then if you have a problem you can recover previous versions from the article history (click on the 'See full history' at the top of the article).
- Articles should not be promotional or biased. To stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
Featured articles and news
Inquiry finds the National Planning Policy Framework needs more time to 'bed in' and proposes changes to deal with weaknesses.
100,000 first-time buyers under 40 may be given a 20% discount on new homes, and a new design panel is established to ensure high quality.
We've had a go at defining the slightly ambiguous phrase 'smart construction'. If you have any other thoughts or ideas click 'Edit this article' and add them in.
Islington consult on proposals to tackle 'buy to leave' investment. But is a prison sentence a genuine threat?
Stephen Nickell misunderstands 'space' in his evidence to the Treasury Select Committee.
BRE paper published in response to potentially significant changes in the production and consumption of electricity in domestic buildings.