Create a new article
CREATING AN ARTICLE IS EASY
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Then type the title of the article you want to create into the search box at the top of the page.
- If an article with that name doesn't exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly - then if you have a problem you can recover previous versions from the article history (click on the 'See full history' at the top of the article).
- Articles should not be promotional or biased. To stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
Featured articles and news
There's a great collection of articles by BRE on Designing Buildings Wiki. Everything from 'Wellbeing' to 'Power over ethernet'.
Ministers announce removal of permitted development rights for pubs listed as assets of community value.
With CDM 2015 coming into force in April, what exactly is the new role of principal designer?
The challenge of creating low-carbon eco-cities in China. Could BREEAM Communities be part of the answer?
Do domestic ventilation systems perform the way they're supposed to? BSRIA put them to the test.
There are now more than 60 articles about BIM on Designing Buildings Wiki, helping you understand everything from data drops, to the relationship between different contractual documents.