Create a new article
Creating an article
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Then type the title of the article you want to create into the search box at the top of the page.
- If an article with that name doesn't exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
Writing an article
- You can write an article from scratch, or you can paste it from another application. You can paste by typing 'Ctrl C', or clicking the 'paste as plain text' button, or by clicking the 'paste from word' button. Which is best will depend on the application you are pasting from and how complex the formatting is. Try them all and see which gives the best result.
- At the end of your article, click the 'insert signature' button, and your profile will then appear at the top of the article when you save it.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly - then if you have a problem you can recover previous versions from the article history (click on the 'See full history' at the top of the article).
- Articles should not be promotional or biased. To stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
We're looking for a motivated and experienced individual to nurture our existing clients and develop new media sales opportunities.
Waldspirale - 'forest spiral' - a German residential complex with 1000 unique windows and vegetated roof.
As the weather gets hotter, an article about the types and methods of swimming pool construction.
Ilka May of Arup reviews progress of BIM implementation in Germany.
What are the variations in architect's fees based on?
As the Proms season begins, read the story behind the UK's most iconic concert hall.
Designing Buildings Wiki spoke with Harriet Latimer about her career-to-date and why more girls should consider engineering.
BRE launch photovoltaic certification scheme for systems of 50 kWp and above.
What is included in a design and construction project brief?
The EU-funded DurabRoads project aims to innovate for safer, greener roads.
New website explains the value of maintenance and helps owners look after their homes.
For more news, go to the home page.