Create a new article
CREATING AN ARTICLE IS EASY
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Then type the title of the article you want to create into the search box at the top of the page.
- If an article with that name doesn't exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly - then if you have a problem you can recover previous versions from the article history (click on the 'See full history' at the top of the article).
- Articles should not be promotional or biased. To stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
Featured articles and news
BSRIA has announced it is joining the family of high-profile sponsors supporting Designing Buildings Wiki.
"Designing Buildings Wiki has an invaluable role to play in this digital revolution as a provider of innovative and relevant information, from the industry, for the industry."
All Party Urban Development Group report urges the next government to keep growth initiatives in place for longer to allow them to bed in.
You can add photos to Designing Buildings Wiki as well as articles. Just click 'Site info / tools' then 'Upload file / image'.
RTPI report suggests that decision making should be aligned with functional economic areas rather than administrative borders.
We've created a list of links to key BIM resources. So what have we missed?