Create a new article
CREATING AN ARTICLE IS EASY
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Then type the title of the article you want to create into the search box at the top of the page.
- If an article with that name doesn't exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly - then if you have a problem you can recover previous versions from the article history (click on the 'See full history' at the top of the article).
- Articles should not be promotional or biased. To stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
Featured articles and news
Government property finder launched as part of the Right to Contest initiative, allowing people to challenge the government to sell a site where they think it is not being used effectively.
KLH Sustainability article about timber regulation and certification, '...improperly managed tree felling can lead to land degradation, pollution of watercourses, a loss of biodiversity and displaced populations'.
If you're struggling to understand the jargon that has appeared with the introduction of BIM, our resource of BIM articles might help get you started.
Don't know where to use 'effect' or 'affect'? Not sure when to use a semicolon? Do you write phrases like 'to ascertain the location of' when you could write 'find'? Help is at hand in our guide to writing technique for the construction industry.