Create a new article
CREATING AN ARTICLE IS EASY
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Then type the title of the article you want to create into the search box at the top of the page.
- If an article with that name doesn't exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly - then if you have a problem you can recover previous versions from the article history (click on the 'See full history' at the top of the article).
- Articles should not be promotional or biased. To stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
Featured articles and news
Comment piece by KLH Sustainability "...22% of the workforce are over 50, and 15% are in their 60s. The industry is also losing out to competing sectors where work is more stable and pay is more competitive."
BIS seek expressions of interest for the sale of Constructionline, the pre-qualification service for construction suppliers.
£5.2bn of government construction projects are being paid through project bank accounts. Find out what they are..
Government seeks 'vanguard' local authorities to test new Right to Build for self builders and custom builders.